Each year, during the Cannes Film Festival, a charity gala dinner AmfAR is held. One of the most successful charity events in the world actively supports the fight against AIDS and directs all funds to research the disease.
The event guests were Mariah Carey, Dua Lipa and the rock band The Struts, and Karin Roitfeld gave a fashion show with top models. They defiled in dresses Chanel, Christian Dior, Fendi, Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Prada. Models decorated jewelry Chopard.
The Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc, located on Cape Antibes between Nice and Cannes, arrived Eva Longoria, Nina Dobrev, Mila Jovovich and Paul Anderson, Winnie Harlow, Kendall and Chris Jenner, Pamela Anderson with her son Brandon, Adrian Lima, Natasha Paulie, Chiara Ferrany and other celebrities.
- Logomania, Feathers, and Panama at Valentino Menswear Show…
- 6 New Names In Summer Knitwear To Obsess Over
- Nida Azver is going to present a line of caftans and abay
- Chanel Created Perfumes in Honor of the Favorite Cities of…
- High Fashion Week Trends
- What Clothes Did Melania Trump and Queen Letizia Choose for…