Creative director of the French fashion house Givenchy, Claire Waite Keller continues to bring the brand to a new level of popularity, and the next step was the creation of sneakers. Keller introduced her first pair, called JAW.
However, these shoes are more like shoes than on sneakers: it has a massive sole, and the material inside is suitable for the cold season. The inspiration for the creation of the model was the shoes of the 60’s, 70’s and 90’s. While the sneakers are presented only in black, but soon the range of colors will be expanded.
The model will be on sale on August 17.
- Duchess of Sussex Chose a Dress From Givenchy for a Visit to…
- Became Known Most Popular Models Of Sneakers In Instagram
- How Fashion Evolved Overtime From the 1990's to 2010's.
- Animalier is back and it will be the coolest trend in 2018!
- Milan Fashion Week Street Style
- The Jeans Outfit Combo That Always Works